Day 1 : Istanbul
Arrive at Istanbul airport, meet our representative and proceed to hotel. Check in hotel. Overnight stay in 4 star hotel in Istanbul.
Day 2 : Istanbul City Tour
Discover the history of Istanbul as you enjoy a day exploring the most iconic buildings of the Old City.
Stroll through the streets of Istanbul and come across its most famous landmarks such as the Suleymaniye Mosque, the Hippodrome, The Blue Mosque, Haghia Sophia and the Grand Bazaar.
See the Mosque of Suleyman the Magnificent. Built by the master architect Sinan, Istanbul’s largest mosque represents the power and dignity of one of the greatest Ottoman sultans. Walk through the Hippodrome, once the centre for sports and entertainment in old Constantinople, the Roman capital, it was also a very important centre for politics.
Admire the intricate beauty of the Blue Mosque. Appropriately named after the delicate designs of the Ottoman tiles which decorate the walls of the shrine, the mosque is identifiable by its’ six minarets.
Contemplate the history of the Haghia Sophia – Boasting the 4th largest dome in the world, this stunning building began as a Byzantine basilica built in the 6th century AD during the reign of Justinian and was an architectural innovation at the time. Converted to a mosque following the Ottoman conquest of the city, by the order of Sultan Mehmed the Conqueror in 1453, it was converted to a museum in 1935 and is a ‘must-see’ on a visit to Istanbul.
No trip to Istanbul without a visit to the Grand Bazaar. Practice your bargaining skills at this world-famous covered bazaar, where people have been trading diamonds, carpets, leather, copperware, food and perfumes for centuries. A short demonstration of Turkish rugs is included in the tour. Overnight stay in 4 star hotel in Istanbul.
Day 3 : Day is free for leisure.
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast and savor the local delicacies. You are free to explore this beautiful city on your own. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in Istanbul in 4 star hotel.
Day 4 : Departure
After breakfast, proceed to Istanbul airport to board the flight to your hometown.
- Return Flight tickets from Dubai
- Return airport transfers
- Accommodation in 4 star hotel
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Driver cum Guide
- The above itinerary is tentative and subject to change and the final itinerary will be shared at the time of handover.
- Rates are subject to availability. Above is just a quote, no booking made yet.
- Prices include return economy class fares.
- Exclude the cost of visa and travel insurance.
- No amendments or changes will be possible.
- Peak season surcharges may apply on some date.
- There will not be any refund for any unutilised service or sightseeing.
- Any meals and services, unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- Standard check-in to the hotel is 1400/1500 hours and check-out is always 1100/1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.