From humble origins as a small fishing village to present day lively metropolis, Dubai is a fascinating city full of contrasts. Come and discover its historic and futuristic faces with a tour through the city’s main landmarks.
Start your day with being charmed by the culture of Dubai with a tour that takes you to some of the must-see sites in the city. We begin in the historical origins of the city, in the captivating neighbourhood of Al Fahidi (formerly Bastakyia), where you’ll find Dubai’s ancient fortress and Dubai Museum as you wind your way through the labyrinth of small streets.
Then it’s time to enjoy Dubai as a local – hop aboard a traditional wooden taxi known as Abras to cross the Dubai Creek, and enjoy the spectacular view of the city unfold before you as you head towards the District of Deira. Here you will be enchanted by the large variety of exotic spices in the famous spice Souk with time to buy a souvenir whilst visiting the Gold Souk.
Take a photo in front of Dubai’s most beautiful mosque, the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah built in the medieval Fatimid tradition, before heading to the elegant Burj Al Arab Hotel where you’ll be dazzled by its glittering exterior.
- Pick up from your Hotel (Dubai only)
- Drop off at your Hotel (Dubai only)
- Driver cum guide
- The above itinerary is tentative and subject to change and the final itinerary will be shared at the time of handover.
- Rates are subject to availability. Above is just a quote, no booking made yet.
- No amendments or changes will be possible.
- Peak season surcharges may apply on some date.
- There will not be any refund for any unutilised service or sightseeing.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.