3N ITALY AND SPAIN
Day 1 : Rome
Arrive at Rome, meet our local representative and proceed to cruise terminal. Board the cruise and enjoy the activities inside the cruise. With 28 centuries of celebrated history, Rome holds the edge when it comes to unrivaled adventures. The city that sparked the world’s largest empire is very much alive today with a jumble of ancient ruins, world-renowned art and vivacious street culture. Here you can live la dolce vita, recalling the glory days of Ancient Rome and twirling forks full of pasta in a trattoria. Ride past centuries-old basilicas in a three-wheeled Ape Calessino, or stand in awe of paintings by Italian masters at Villa Borghese. Whether it’s Vatican City’s spiritual allure, Trastevere’s backstreet charms, or the Colosseum’s embattled legacy— The Eternal City endures with endless adventures. Overnight stay in Cruise.
Day 2 : Naples / Capri
With a skyline defined by towering Mount Vesuvis, Naples is a bustling Italian city brimming with beauty. Experience its rich neoclassical architecture at sites like Gesu Nuovo Church, with its lavish interior adorned with detailed frescoes, statues and gold inlay. Go even deeper into history at the San Gennaro catacombs, where Naples' first bishops were buried in the second century A.D. Walk along the Miglio Sacro ("Holy Mile") and people-watch your way through the cafes and shops of the Sanita district with a zuccherato (sweetened espresso) in hand. Jump onboard a Naples cruise and take the short bus ride to the base of Mount Vesuvius — it's an easy 20- to 30-minute hike will take you to the summit — and tour the ruins of Pompeii afterward. Naples' churches are a great way to tour its architectural treasures, and most of them are concentrated in the old town center. Check out San Domenico Maggiore, with its impressive gold-gilded ceiling and interior. Inside Sansevero Chapel, you'll find a number of impressive Baroque statues and classical art. And don't miss the beautiful frescoes and peaceful vibe of Gesu Nuovo Church during your Capri cruise. Overnight stay in Cruise.
Day 3 : Cruising
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast and savor the local delicacies. Day is free for leisure. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in Cruise.
Day 4 : Barcelona - Departure
After breakfast, disembark the cruise with lots of memories to cherish lifetime. Meet our local representative and proceed to Barcelona airport to board the flight to your hometown.
- Return Flight tickets from Dubai
- Return airport transfers
- Return cruise terminal transfers
- Accommodation in Cruise
- Daily Buffet Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Driver cum Guide
- The above itinerary is tentative and subject to change and the final itinerary will be shared at the time of handover.
- Rates are subject to availability. Above is just a quote, no booking made yet.
- Prices include return economy class fares.
- Exclude the cost of visa and travel insurance.
- No amendments or changes will be possible.
- Peak season surcharges may apply on some date.
- There will not be any refund for any unutilised service or sightseeing.
- Any meals and services, unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- Standard check-in to the hotel is 1400/1500 hours and check-out is always 1100/1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.