5N SOUTHEAST ASIA
Day 1 : Singapore
Arrive at Singapore, meet our local representative and proceed to cruise terminal. Board the cruise and enjoy the activities inside the cruise. Overnight stay in Cruise.
Day 2 : Singapore - Malacca
Today after breakfast, enjoy half day free at Malacca. Malacca is the oldest town in Malaysia (600 years old) and birthplace of modern Malaysia. A quaint city with an abundance of breathtaking sights and rich heritage, Malacca is easy to get around on foot or trishaw to explore the many places that make it unique. As the unofficial historic capital of Malaysia, Malacca’s most prominent contribution to the Malaysian cultural landscape is the Baba-Nyonya or Peranakan culture. Later in afternoon board the cruise. Overnight stay in Cruise.
Day 3 : Malacca - Penang
Enjoy the breathtaking view of penang, Penang - a vibrant island well worth visiting. Penang is a wonderful holiday island with loads to see, do and experience. The guided heritage tour of Georgetown is a must to truly understand the different cultures and religions that live in the town and on the island. Penang – a world renowned exotic holiday destination – was known, once upon a time, as Pulau Pinang or the “Isle of the Betel Nut”. ... Nicknamed the Pearl of the Orient, Penang is famous for its soft sandy beaches and is fondly regarded as the food capital of Malaysia. Overnight stay in Cruise.
Day 4 : Penang - Phuket
Phuket province is located in Southern Thailand. It is the biggest Island of Thailand and sits on the Andaman Sea. The nearest province to the north is Phang-nga and the nearest provinces to the east are Phang-nga and Krabi. Being a big island, Phuket is surrounded by many magnificent Beaches such as Rawai, Patong, Karon, Kamala, Kata Yai, Kata Noi, and Mai Khao. Laem Phromthep Viewpoint is said to feature the most beautiful sunsets in Thailand. It isn’t all just beaches though, there is also fantastic classical architecture such as the Goom Restaurant. Overnight stay in Cruise.
Day 5 : Cruising
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast and savor the local delicacies. Day is free for leisure. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in Cruise.
Day 6 : Singapore - Departure
After breakfast, disembark the cruise with lots of memories to cherish lifetime. Meet our local representative and proceed to Singapore airport to board the flight to your hometown.
- Return Flight tickets from Dubai
- Return airport transfers
- Return cruise terminal transfers
- Accommodation in Cruise
- Daily Buffet Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Driver cum Guide
- The above itinerary is tentative and subject to change and the final itinerary will be shared at the time of handover.
- Rates are subject to availability. Above is just a quote, no booking made yet.
- Prices include return economy class fares.
- Exclude the cost of visa and travel insurance.
- No amendments or changes will be possible.
- Peak season surcharges may apply on some date.
- There will not be any refund for any unutilised service or sightseeing.
- Any meals and services, unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- Standard check-in to the hotel is 1400/1500 hours and check-out is always 1100/1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.