Day 1 : Bangkok - Pattaya (2 hours by road)
Upon arrival at Bangkok airport, meet our representative and you will be transferred to Pattaya. Check-in hotel. Rest of the day is free for you to relax and explore Pattaya on your own. Overnight stay in 4 star hotel in Pattaya.
Day 2 : Half day Coral Island with Indian Lunch
Today after breakfast, proceed to Koh Lann. It offers a change of pace from the busy beaches of Pattaya - an island well known to Thai and foreign visitors for its tranquil surroundings, beautiful beaches, glass-clear waters and extensive coral. This landmass of four square kilometers, just seven kilometers from Pattaya Bay, sports three beaches and is Pattaya’s closest island just a 45-minute boat ride from shore.
Koh Lann is a lovely spot catering to all kinds of tourists. Whether you want to laze around on the island’s soft, white sand, or get more lively and play a few water sports is up to you. The island offers parasailing, water-skiing and jetskis. Snorkeling and deep-sea diving are recommended off the nearby islands of Koh Krok and Koh Sak, where there is an abundance of coral and undersea life waiting to be discovered. However, tourists should bring their own diving equipment since there are no dive shops in this area. Overnight stay in 4 star hotel in Pattaya.
Day 3 : Pattaya - Bangkok (2 hours by road)
Today after breakfast, check-out from your hotel in Pattaya. You will be transfered to Bangkok. Upon reaching Bangkok proceed for city tour which takes you to some of Bangkok's most distinguished Buddhist temples locally known as Wats. Visit Wat Traimit, Temple of the Golden Buddha which is home to a 5.5 ton statue of the holy Buddha made from solid gold and is a fine example of Sukhothai art. Later check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay in 4 star hotel in Bangkok.
Day 4 : Day is free for leisure or shopping.
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast and savor the local delicacies. You are free to explore this beautiful city on your own. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in Bangkok in 4 star hotel.
Day 5 : Departure
After breakfast, proceed to Bangkok airport to board the flight to your hometown.
- Return Flight tickets from Dubai
- Return airport transfers
- 2 nights accommodation in Pattaya in 4 star hotel
- 2 nights accommodation in Bangkok in 4 star hotel
- Transfer from Pattaya hotel to Bangkok hotel
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Driver cum Guide
- The above itinerary is tentative and subject to change and the final itinerary will be shared at the time of handover.
- Rates are subject to availability. Above is just a quote, no booking made yet.
- Prices include return economy class fares.
- Exclude the cost of visa and travel insurance.
- No amendments or changes will be possible.
- Peak season surcharges may apply on some date.
- There will not be any refund for any unutilised service or sightseeing.
- Any meals and services, unless mentioned in the itinerary, are not included.
- Standard check-in to the hotel is 1400/1500 hours and check-out is always 1100/1200 hours.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.